Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Swedish Gravad Lax (Gravlax)

I made sushi and gravad lax for dinner. My husband couldn't decide which is better :). Gravad Lax is very easy to make.
Traditionally , gravad lax was made by salting the salmon and then buried in the sand above the high-tide line to ferment it انخفاض النفط دخان شواء الكباب الكأس

You only need the cold smoked salmon ,rye biscuit and honey mustard and layer it. I didn't use honey mustard because I don't like it's sweet taste. Instead I use any sauce available in my fridge.


Above is another gravlax I made with curly parsley on top.

The commercial gravad lax is cold smoked. You can make your own cold smoker with boxes or even a car like the one Chef Gordon Ramsay made.

You might also like:
article link
Swedish Traditional Cake
Article link
Wonders of Central Asia
Article link
Malaysian Nasi Lemak Recipe
Article link
Where Adam and Eve met
Article link
How to Make Vietnamese 'Temaki'
Article link
Bajau people-Sea Gypsies and cowboys of Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment