بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In the name of God, the Most Loving, the Most Merciful
In the name of God, the Most Loving, the Most Merciful
Not all Chinese oversea (Indo Chinese) intend to invade a country they migrate to. Indo Chinese are anyone who migrated out of China since the last 600 years. This include Vietnamese, Thai, Singaporean Chinese, Burmese and Chinese living as minorities in countries outside of China. Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Burma was stolen from Mon, Khmer, Degar and Malay natives after the natives provide them shelter from year 1400 -1700. These are just some of the proof of low level of ethics Indo Chinese have.
Chinese overseas has lived for more than 100 years in the countries they migrated to. However, their loyalty is still with China as proven in their attack against Cambodia, Malaysia and other South East Asian countries.
Chinese and Chinese (Sino) overseas even fought one another in their greediness to expand their territories as shown in their list of war below :
1) Sino-Burmese war from December 1765 – 22 December 1769
2) Haw wars ( China tried to invade parts of Vietnam, Thailand and Laos) from 1865–1890
3) First Sino-Japanese War from 1 August 1894 – 17 April 1895
4) Second Sino-Japanese War from July 7, 1937 – September 9, 1945
5) Sino-Indian war from 20 October – 21 November 1962
6) Sino-Vietnamese war from February 17, 1979 – March 16, 1979 .10,000 native civilians killed,
7) Malayan (West Malaysian) Emergency 16 June 1948 – 12 July 1960 (12 years, 3 weeks and 5 days) 2,478 civilian natives killed, 1,346 Malayan troops and police killed, 810 missing. Most of the Communist leaders and armies were Chinese with Malaysian permanent residence. The leaders were Chin Peng, Abdullah CD,Lau Yew,Yeung Kwo,Lau Lee
8) Communist Insurgency War (Second Malayan (West Malaysian) Emergency) 17 June 1968–2 December 1989 (21 years, 5 months, 2 weeks and 1 day) 155 natives killed
9) Sarawak (East Malaysian) Communist Insurgency from December 1962-3 November 1990 (around 28 years). Majority of the Communist leaders and armies were Chinese who was awarded Malaysian CITIZENSHIP. The leaders were: Bong Kee Chok,Yang Chu Chung,Wen Ming Chyuan,Yap Choon Hau,Lam Wah Kwai,Bong Kee Chok,Ang Chu Ting,Wong Lieng Kui, Cheung Ah Wah. Click here to read more about them
10) The ongoing violence between China against the Uyghur and tibetans
Chinese Singaporean and Malaysian initiated riots
1) Singapore riots (Singapore was still part of Malaysia) July 21, 1964 - 1964 Race Riots (36 dead, 556 injured). The Chinese invaders who became majority (75%) killed the Malays native minority (15%) when Malays were celebrating Prophet Muhammad pbuh's birthday. As a result of this riot, Chinese managed to steal Singapore away form Malaysia. This blog talks about the continuous oppresion of Chinese invaders to native Malays and Indians
2) 13 May to 31 July, 1969 Sino-Malay riot in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 196 people were killed and over 350 injured
3) Bukit Kepong Incident in Johor, Malaysia on February 23, 1950. 25 people including women and children were killed by the Chinese Communists who have Malaysian permanent residence.
If you read through history anti-Chinese riots like Vancouver anti-Chinese riots in 1886, Seattle riot of 1886, anti-Chinese riot in 1967 in Burma, Lambing Flat riots 1860–1861 in Australia of which Chinese minorities made up only 1% of the population were all attacked by the overwhelming majority natives . So why is it when the Chinese in Malaysia and Singapore became huge in number (50% in Singapore and 30% in Malaysia) , they try to invade the natives instead of being grateful for hosting them? (They still try to invade Malaysia today by forming Chinese political party, DAP in Malaysia and PAP in Singapore) Do the Chinese Malaysians not think they should have compensate the natives for helping the British to steal the natives silver and tin mines for 130 years ?
Many Chinese Burmese who were attacked by the Burmese migrated to Malaysia in 1967. Do the Chinese not at all have ANY sense of gratitude towards Malays for their generosity to host additional Chinese even after all that has happened? Which countries in this world would be so generous to host a community of totally different race, culture and religion to the extend they become 25-30% of the country's population after all of the damage they have caused other than Malaysia ? I do not mean all indo-Chinese are guilty , I mean many of them as shown in the last general election where 95%++ of them voted for Malaysian Chinese political party DAP to topple the Malay government who have sheltered them for 60++ years. On top of that they continuously produced Communist movies and hate to see Bangladeshis sharing the country with Malaysians
Malays made a big mistake to resist Japanese occupation of Malaysia
The British brought a massive number of Chinese and Indians to Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago, Sri Lanka, Fiji Islands, South Africa, Zulu, Uganda, Brunei, and many other countries. Mass murder against the native occurred to all of the natives of those countries. Surprisingly, the British have very strict immigration policy in their own country especially against the Chinese today.
There is a Malay/Minang proverb which stated " Di mana bumi dipijak di situ langit dijunjung." which literally translated as Wherever planet you stand on, that sky you have to uphold. This means an Indo should be loyal to the country where their feet step on instead of living in one country but still honor their motherland no matter how wrong the intention of their motherland is.
There seemed to me in the west people are fascinated about the Chinese culture. It is probably worth to know their brutal histories too