بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Begin from the wrist.
1) Knit 20 stitches on the machine.
2) After 10 cm increase 2 stitches both sides.(24st)
3) After 3cm (9 rows) increase 2 stitches on both sides*.(28st)
4) Repeat step 3 until *.(32st)
5) Knit 11cm. Your piece is now 27cm long.
6) Knit 3cm. Increase 2 stitches on both sides*.(34st)
7) Repeat step 6 until * (38st)
8) Knit 3cm. Increase 1 stitch on both sides(40st)
9) Knit 2cm. Increase 1 stitch on both sides (42st).The video below shows you how to increase stitches up to 42st.Knit until piece measure 54cm
10) Drop 1st on each sides. Knit 1cm.* (40st)
11) Repeat step 10 until *.(34st).
12) Repeat step 10 until* and repeat until you have 14st.
13) Drop 2st on each sides.Knit 1cm
14) Repeat step 13 until you have 4 stitches. Bind off.
1) Knit 2 stitches.Knit 1cm
2) Increase 2 st. Knit 4cm.
3) Increase 2 st. Knit 1cm
4) Increase 2st. Knit 1 cm
5) Bind off. Make another similar gusset. Attach to underarm of the sweater
I unravel this sweater and changed it into bolero instead with Prym Knitting mill. You can find how to make it at the link below.